Ranchbot Frequently Asked Questions answered below
Connectivity, Software and Data
Q. Can I use Ranchbot monitors in remote areas with low accessibility?
- You sure can! Our monitors use satellite or cellular (3G/4G) communications.
Q. Does Ranchbot integrate with other Agtech platforms? E.g Ranch management software
- Yes, Ranchbot is able to integrate with a range of platforms to find out which platforms we currently integrate with contact your sales rep or alternatively contact Ranchbot customer service firstname.lastname@example.org
Pricing and Purchasing
Q. Where can I buy the monitor?
- You can purchase a monitor directly from Ranchbot.
Q. Are there any hidden fees or costs?
- No just the upfront cost of the hardware and the annual subscription fee. The annual subscription fee covers all real-time alerts sent via SMS or email all year round. Ensuring that you receive real-time updates on pending problems or faults.
Q. How easy is it to install the monitors?
- Super easy! No technician or integrators are required. Anyone can install our Ranchbot monitors within 10 – 15 minutes. All you need is a drill and Ranchbot supplies all of the other equipment.
Q. Is Ranchbot an American company?
- Ranchbot is an Australian company and made by ranchers for ranchers. Our monitors are made in both Australia and the United States. We understand the importance of getting good support and having someone that backs you up. We aim to provide ranchers with the KNOWLEDGE they need to better plan their day, to save on costs and have the peace of mind they rarely get to have
Q. What type of water sources can Ranchbot monitor?
- Ranchbot can monitor any water source. We have tailored for a variant of water sources like tanks, bores, dams and channels. Please contact us and we will happily provide you with more information.
Q. Can I move the monitor to different sites?
- Yes, you can, however, if you wish to move the monitor, you are required to contact the customer service team to update the GPS specifications. This enables the monitor to work accurately. You can contact Customer service on email@example.com
Q. How accurate are Ranchbot Water Level Monitors?
- The Ranchbot Water Level Monitor’s are extremely accurate. If set up correctly it is accurate within 1%.
Q. Does Ranchbot have an app?
- No, we don’t as we have a tailored website dashboard which you can load in areas with limited connectivity. If you wish to add this page to your devices home screen you are able to do so.
Missed a question you have or want more information?
Contact Us or fill in the form below.
60-day Ranchbot trials
Ranchbot is currently offering 60-day trials on Water Level Monitors. Find out more about the trials and see if Ranchbot is right for your place here.
Be the first to know when Ranchbot arrives
Interested in a Ranchbot Water Level Monitor?
Call us on 1 (800) 743-8950 or email firstname.lastname@example.org